Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Favorite Five

Here's my best-of-the-web list for your weekend reading pleasure.

  1. I'm a die hard romantic its true. And yet, this is the soundest relationship advice i've heard. Rabbit Write tells us why you shouldn't marry for love.
  2. Are you a weapon of mass consumption? Inside Out Style tells you how to Avoid the Junk.
  3. Wanna jazz up a plain-Jane white tee? A Pretty Penny makes it look so easy. 
  4. These meatballs look delicious. And the instructions seem doable even for me. Also I just love every, single photo on Noble Pig . Sigh. I guess I wont be starting my diet this weekend after all.
  5. Poignant and thought provoking. The 5 most common end-of-life regrets via Smart Pretty and Awkward.
Wishing everyone a fun-filled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment