Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Favorite Five

The weekend cannot get here soon enough for me. I have so many fun things planned. Meanwhile, here's what i'm loving on the web this week:
  1. I've been reading about Ines de la Fressange's new release, "Parisian Chic" all over the place, but here's my favorite review of it. I guess I wont be shelling out any cash for this one but will be happy to give it a once over if I find it in my local library.
  2. My boy would've loved this cake on his birthday. Who am I kidding? I want it for my birthday.
  3. 101 cookbooks has long been my favorite food blog. Heidi Swanson, the lady behind the blog, comes out with her new book Super Natural Everyday. Read all about it here
  4. Fabulously Broke in the City discusses Amy Chua controversial theories on parenting. Quite a few interesting and opposing views here. Just reinforces my view that there isn't any right or wrong parenting method. 
  5. Saturday Jane takes us on a hilarious ride through the creative death cycle
Have a Happy Weekend y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment