Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday's Favorite Five

Back from a whirlwind holiday, a long weekend is just what I need. Waking up my brain with these:

  1. Clever cover design  Caustic Cover Critic: Philip Belger's Scandals.
  2. An online exhibit of diaries at The Morgan. Charlotte Bronte , Nathaniel Hawthorne and many more prolific diarists featured here. Thanks to the lovely Nina Sankovitch for pointing this out.
  3. Deanna Raybourn discusses the concept of MacGuffins.
  4. I'm a dog person myself, but for all the cat lovers out there, here's some gorgeous cat art.
  5. For amateur photographers like myself, here are some easily understandable rules for better photography.
Happy weekend and a very Happy Easter to you all.

1 comment:

  1. From your newest follower: thanks for sharing these links. I can't wait to check them out.

    ReplyDelete